Great opportunity for an experienced and professional receptionist with lots of administration experience.
As the receptionist for NZ On Air and the Broadcasting Standards Authority, you will be the first point of contact for these two small, busy organisations working with members of the public and a diverse range of stakeholders including broadcasters, producers and other cultural agencies. This is a fantastic opportunity, and we need an experienced person who has a passion for people and administration and is interested in media.
NZ On Air and the Broadcasting Standards Authority pride themselves on their relationships with their stakeholders and members of the public, so you will need to have fantastic communication skills and the ability to offer a warm welcome. This role includes a range of office administration tasks, so there will be lots of opportunity to utilise your administration experience and provide day to day support to senior managers and executive assistants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling all incoming calls and visitors for both organisations
- Answering a wide range of questions from the public about media contacts and processes
- Coordinating meeting room bookings
- Arranging travel and accommodation bookings
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Database maintenance and occasional website maintenance
- Records administration support
- Providing PA services to the CFO as required
- Assisting with Board meetings - helping to organise catering and documentation (preparation and uploading)
The receptionist is the first point of contact for NZ On Air and BSA stakeholders, so you will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven reception and administration experience
- A courteous and patient manner dealing with public and industry enquiries - lots of experience dealing with people and a real willingness to help
- High level of attention to detail - methodical approach to systems and administration
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in database administration
If this opportunity interests you and you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you with a CV and cover letter. Please apply via the job listing here.