We are looking for an Assistant Accountant for a Fixed Term Contract until June 2023.
Do You Have Experience In:
- Providing efficient and effective AP/AR services to a team?
- Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships?
- Managing high volumes of work within tight time frames?
- Planning and reporting processes?
About the Company:
NZ On Air - Irirangi Te Motu (New Zealand's Broadcasting Commission) is a government broadcasting funding agency which invests in a range of local television, radio, music, and new media content.
Purpose of the Role:
NZ On Air has 30-plus years’ experience in funding applications assessment and distribution of funds to a broad array of NZ media and content makers. In February Cabinet agreed to a $55m allocation to provide targeted, short to medium-term support for public interest journalism. NZ On Air has the systems, processes, and people to swiftly implement a robust, accountable system for allocating funding for journalism and you will be a part of it.
Core Deliverables of the Role:
- Funding Compliance and Administration
- Finance Services
We are Looking for:
- Accounts Experience (ideally Accounts Payable)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Stakeholder Relationship Management Experience
- Highest Level of Attention to Detail
- Good Judgment Skills
- Common Sense
- An Interest in the Media Environment
What’s in for You?
- Flexible Working
- Training Provided
- Career development & Progression opportunities
- Kiwisaver Contribution
- Working for an Approved Training Organisation that will SUPPORT you on your way to become a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant
Does this sound like you? Please get in touch with Denny on 04 499 8055 OR email email@example.com Or apply via Seek